nico’s postpartum pelvic adjustment is a comprehensive adjustment that assesses the condition of not only the pelvis but also the entire body, including the rib cage.
- By adjusting the pelvis to the correct position, the internal organs will be activated and metabolism will be promoted.
- Not only the pelvis, but also the rib cage, other joints, and muscles will be adjusted thoroughly.
- By adjusting the entire body, the activity of the muscles is increased, and you can expect to burn more calories in your daily life.
- By adjusting the rib cage, breathing can be improved, which can help with symptoms such as shallow sleep, fatigue, lack of clarity, and depression.
- It also helps to prevent pain in the joints and possible future pain in the wrists, shoulders, knees and other joints by adjusting the alignment of the joints.
- The muscles that hold the pelvis in place are adjusted so that they can be utilized properly.
- Adjusts the body so that you can start sports or training smoothly.
It is highly recommended that you have your pelvis adjusted before you start running or other physical activities.
We can also provide maintenance for those who have already started training such as running.
Postpartum Pelvic Correction (60 minutes)
This treatment not only corrects the pelvis loosened during childbirth, but also comprehensively adjusts the distortions of the whole body, muscle balance, breathing depth, and joint movement.
It is especially recommended for those who want to get back in shape soon after childbirth, and for those who have suffered from joint pains such as tendinitis before.
Postpartum Pelvic Adjustment + Full Body Care (90 minutes)
After childbirth, the muscles in the neck, shoulders, back, and chest remain tense due to the effects of breastfeeding, carrying a baby, and not being able to turn over in bed, resulting in poor blood flow.
In this set course, in addition to the postpartum pelvic adjustment, the muscles of the neck, shoulders, back, and chest are carefully relaxed, which is especially tiring after childbirth, and is recommended for those who feel tired after childbirth.
Also, since breast milk is made from blood, it is very important for breastfeeding to remove the tension from the muscles around the shoulders and chest that support the breast.
It is very important that the mother’s body is in good condition in order to produce nutritious milk for the baby, so it is also recommended for those who are breastfeeding.
Women’s Pelvic Osteopathy + Half Body Oil Care (90 minutes)
Women’s Pelvic Osteopathy + Full Body Oil Care (120 minutes)
In this course, in addition to the pelvic osteopathy, oil is used to slowly and thoroughly remove waste accumulated in the body.
This course is popular among people with a wide range of symptoms, such as coldness, swelling, stiffness and pain in the muscles of the shoulders, back and legs, headaches, and chronic fatigue.
The oil used is high quality jojoba oil.
A price list (standard price)
Youcan use the $ 100yen = 1$
|Deep tissue massage|
|Aroma oil massage||60min||4,500yen|
(Aroma oil +500 yen)
(Aroma oil +500 yen)
- Except above menu, we prepare longer time course.
- You can extend time. (800 yen per every ten minutes) (In case your treatment time is close to the next reservation, it may be impossible to extend)
- Credit card are accepted. ※VISA,MASTER,AMEX